Let’s Build a House Together!!!
HOMES FOR HOMECOMING HEROES
Our First Home!
77 Thorman Avenue,
Hicksville, NY 11801
Latest News and Activities
· Homes for Homecoming Heroes have acquired the land for their “SECOND!!!” house in Freeport, NY.
*address of the lot is; 108 Stevens Street, Freeport, NY 11520
· We are currently looking for qualified veterans to be selected for the lottery. Some of the requirements to be selected are as follows;
* good credit history (i.e. credit score of 600 or better)
* household income of at least $44,000 and a maximum of $72,000
· The price of the homes will be determined by the cost of the land and construction. Hopefully, we will be able to deliver an approximately 1200 square foot home with a garage, where possible for less than $200,000.00. Some of the house specs are;
* Lot size 5000 sf, single story ranch style, 3 BR, 2 full Baths, no basement, etc.
· The veteran will purchase the home with a down payment and a thirty-year fixed mortgage offered through the State of New York Mortgage Agency.
· A forgivable second mortgage will be placed for the appraised value of the house, and will run concurrent with the first mortgage.
· Please contact Mr. Larry Sklar at (646) 641-8460, if you are a Veteran or know a Veteran who could quality for the lottery.
· The ground breaking for the first house in Hicksville, NY was done by Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano on November 14, 2013.
· The Ribbon Cutting for the first house in Hicksville, NY was done by Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano.
· Homes for Homecoming Heroes is a 501c Voluntary Organization.
· Please contact us (646) 641-8460, if you are interested in volunteering.
We are accepting Donations at:
Homes for Homecoming Heroes
PO Box: 20
Jericho, NY 11753
Office: (516) 933-4376
Cell: (646) 641-8460
Our Second Home!
108 Stevens Street,
Freeport, NY 11520